The ergonomic plancha.
The double Design electric plancha is a griddle plate with a stainless steel plate certified as food-safe. With two cooking zones, it will cook for about 10 people.
Very easy to use, the Design electric plancha has two cooking zones with power of 2 × 1,800 W for a cooking surface of 65 × 39 cm.
The cooking waste collection tray (85 cl) is located at the front of the appliance, integrated under the cooking plate as a drawer, and can be removed easily using its two handles.
With two controls, the two thermostats are easy to adjust up to 300 °C and you can adapt the heat temperature to different foods cooked.
The stainless steel plate may be used to cook a whole variety of foods from starters to desserts without adding any fat, preserving tastes and without mixing flavours.
The Design electric plancha may be used indoors or outdoors, with its IPX4 certified design which protects the appliance from splashes of water and unforeseen events.
+ : chute fitted with a removable filter for cooking residues.
The benefits of the device
Plate guaranteed 10 years
Indoor & outdoor use
Easy to clean
Healthy way of cooking
2 independant cooking zones
2 year warranty
What makes the difference
A pure stainless steel design and ergonomic design: the collection tray is integrated under the cooking plate.
Very precise temperature adjustment with two adjustable thermostats and reactivity guaranteed through the cooking plate design.
An appliance designed using strong materials, used in the professional world and reinforced structure.
Quick and easy maintenance: The stainless steel plate should be cleaned with water each time you use it; the duct may be placed in the dishwasher.
Quick and easy, the plate should be cleaned with water each time you use it or between two preparations. Stainless steel is very easy to clean when it is still hot; plate maintenance is even quicker if done immediately after using the plancha.
- For completely safe cleaning, the plancha must be switched off and the power lead unplugged if an electrical appliance.
- With a stainless steel spatula, scrape the plate to remove coarse cooking waste.
- Discharge the cooking residues into the filter, positioned in the chute.
- With the plate still hot, pour water or throw ice onto it. The thermal shock caused will remove any juices remaining. Leave to work for a few minutes and remoisten if necessary.
- With the spatula, scrape the plate and remove any watery juices.
- Rub the plate with a stainless steel ball.
- Rinse with clean water using a soft sponge.
- Remove the residue-laden filter from the chute, and rinse it.
2 x 1 800 W
75 × 45 × 24,5 cm
Zones de cuisson
Indoor - Outdoor
Removable tray for cooking residues capacity
65 x 39 cm
2 thermostats adjustable up to 300 °C
2 graduated handles
2 heat lights, which go out when the temperature is reached
IPX4 certified appliance for outdoor use
2 separate cooking zones
Removable filter to collect cooking residues
The cooking plate comes with 10-year warranty
Double Saveur electric plancha
Our best seller
Double Design electric plancha
The ergonomic plancha
BBQ or plancha, why choose?
Samba electric plancha
The compact plancha with 2 cooking zones
Smart electric plancha
The small electric plancha
Electric Club plancha
The plancha with integrated hood.