The reputation of the Brussels waffle, also known as a fairground waffle, is well established: crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and richly accompanied, it is an emblem of street food.
Half the size of a traditional waffle, the Mini Brussels Waffle is perfect for a sweet snack. Its intermediate size allows it to be eaten as a dessert on a plate or in a take-away tray. The Krampouz Mini Brussels professional waffle maker allows you to make up to 4 waffles simultaneously in 2 minutes of baking time. T
he opening of its irons at 180° allows a perfect distribution of the dough on the two plates, thus ensuring a homogeneous baking of the whole waffle.
The professional waffle maker benefits from the Easy Clean system, which allows the irons to be quickly removed for cleaning in the dishwasher, as well as the Resistance Pack for perfect heat distribution.
Made in France in the Krampouz factory in Pluguffan (29).
• Stainless steel frame
• Cast steel irons approved for contact with food
• Drip tray for waste recovery
• Protected controls
• On/off switch built into the control button
• Power light
• Heating indicator
• Thermostatic control from 50°C to 300°C
• EC power supply lead for 240 V ~ 16-amp socket
• 44 x 26 x 22 cm (excluding handles, excluding hose)
• 113x 92 mm