The plancha for small gatherings.
The single Design gas plancha is a griddle plate with a stainless steel plate certified as food-safe. With one cooking zone, it will cook for about 4 people.
Very easy to use, the Design gas plancha has a compact 52 × 46 cm format for a cooking surface of 41 × 40 cm and power of 2,000 W.
The cooking waste collection tray (60 cl) is located at the front of the appliance, integrated under the cooking plate as a drawer, and can be removed easily using its two handles.
With two controls, the two cooking zones are easy to adjust up to 300 °C and you can adapt the heat temperature to different foods cooked.
The stainless steel plate may be used to cook a whole variety of foods from starters to desserts without adding any fat, preserving tastes and without mixing flavours.
The single Design gas plancha is an outdoor cooking appliance fed by butane/propane. The plancha has a safety device for automatically cutting off the gas if there is no flame.
The benefits of the device
Plate guaranteed 10 years
Easy to clean
Healthy way of cooking
2 year warranty
What makes the difference
A pure stainless steel design and ergonomic design: the collection tray is integrated under the cooking plate.
A U-shaped burner is located very close to the cooking plate for even heat distribution.
Quick and easy maintenance: The stainless steel plate should be cleaned with water each time you use it; the duct may be placed in the dishwasher.
An appliance designed using strong materials, used in the professional world.
Quick and easy, the plate should be cleaned with water each time you use it or between two preparations. Stainless steel is very easy to clean when it is still hot; plate maintenance is even quicker if done immediately after using the plancha.
- For completely safe cleaning, the plancha must be switched off and the power lead unplugged if an electrical appliance.
- With a stainless steel spatula, scrape the plate to remove coarse cooking waste.
- With the plate still hot, pour water or throw ice onto it. The thermal shock caused will remove any juices remaining. Leave to work for a few minutes and remoisten if necessary.
- With the spatula, scrape the plate and remove any watery juices.
- Rub the plate with an abrasive pad.
- Rinse with clean water using a soft sponge.
2 000 W
42 × 46 × 25 cm
Zones de cuisson
Removable tray for cooking residues capacity
41 x 40 cm
Shape of burner
Electronic spark ignition
Butane / propane-fired
1 tap fitted with a safety device: automatic gas cut-out if there is no flame
1 flame adjustment control
The cooking plate comes with 10-year warranty